Sunday, November 18, 2007

I was born to love you
With every single beat of my heart
Yes, I was born to take care of you
Every single day...

chorus:
I was born to love you
With every single beat of my heart
Yes, I was born to take care of you
Every single day of my life

You are the one for me
I am the man for you
You were made for me
You're my ecstasy
If I was given every opportunity
I'd kill for your love

So take a chance with me
Let me romance with you
I'm caught in a dream
And my dream's come true
It's so hard to believe
This is happening to me
An amazing feeling
Comin' through


chorus

I wanna love you
I love every little thing about you
I wanna love you, love you, love you
Born - to love you
Born - to love you
Yes I was born to love you
Born - to love you
Born - to love you
Every single day - of my life

An amazing feeling
Coming through

chorus

Yes I was born to love you
Every single day of my life

Go, I love you babe
Yes I was born to love you
I wanna love you, love you, love you
I wanna love you
I get so lonely, lonely, lonely
Yeah, I want to love you
Yeah, give it to me



sorry i ain't in love. p:
just the song that's all. HAHA

this song is nice, its "i was born to love you" by queen.

opening for "pride"




it was the last day of art class today.

lets see, tomorrow's my dooms day. somehow, the feeling of myself definitely failing feels much worse than some kiddish heartache.




maybe.


17 Nov
GB: hahas i got back my dip results! uh failed. but u passed. hahas i posted my results on my blog xD tag tag =D. U PASSED~!
{lol JIAYOU! i'm sure you'll get dist next time yeah! ^^ and thanks haha but i still don't like my results D:}

annia: lol
annia: must go pack now^^ catcha in taiwan when i go online!!
annia: haha
annia: i havnt put pics yet but nvm will get them on soon!
annia: YOYO!! haha saw your post too...just now..haha
{ANNIA HAVE A SAFE TRIP (i bet you've reached) i'll miss you, go online often okay! :D haha you can see the pics here :DDDDD love ya! seeyou soon, neh!}

jesslin: i tot since it goes towards pasir ris den it shd be correct..
{lol as in. i took in boon lay, going towards passirris, but normally we see going towards boonlay what haha}

kayingg: relink!
{okay SURE! having a fun time in hk? :D or missing your babyyyyyy?}


16 Nov
anna: EEEYER NEVER GO OUT TODAYYYYY! ): AND YOU KNOW MY MOM MADE ME DO MY OWN LAUNDRY EVEN THOUGH I JUST CAME BACK HOW SADISTIC LAAAAA! ):
{YA LOOOOO! D: MUST GO OUT ON 2nd! [or 4th] HAHAHA OHMYGAWSHH WHY SO SADISTIC LAAA D: its called uhh, training for independence?}


15 Nov
anqi: yay u owe me 34 tags now! muahahahaha! lols jkjk lar i shall be nice and discount away the current 5 XP
{HAHAHA okay la! i thought its 28 D: YAY OKAY! :D bigboobs!}

ashley: only shin is cute luh. e rest are gay! :D
ashley: LOL
{shin is okay laaa, but kimutaku and yamapi :D oops did i say too much =X}


14 Nov
Eliz: im feeling evil *grin* LOLS! nth lurhx takkairez and cya soon yeah (:
Eliz: *attack! LOLS im being so lame =X but nvm lalalalas (:
Eliz: MUAHAHAHHAAS! ur blog is under my spam attact!
{HAHAHA evil eliz always comes to tag for the same reason hahaha xD okay i will, takecare too dear!}

No comments: